We are thrilled about our weekly in-person gatherings happening every Sunday at 10:30AM (CT), at our Chicago Campus. All are welcome! Life Changers Kids is open for all ages (Nursery-11 years old). No pre-registration required. In light of the Illinois mask mandate being lifted on 2/28/22, it is your personal preferred choice in regards to masks. In Life Changers Kids classes, the parents have the choice as well. We have extra masks available at each entrance if one is needed. We look forward to seeing you in-person this Sunday at 10:30AM.
We would love for you to join us in-person, but you are also welcome to join us for our online experience, which will continue as normal at the following times: 9AM, 10:30AM, 12:30PM, & 5PM CT.
Life Changers Kids
Life Changers Kids is open for all ages (Nursery-11 years old). No pre-registration required. Our ministry to children with special needs is so valuable to us and our Exceptional Kids class is open at our 10:30AM in-person service. Click here for more Life Changers Kids details.
Sanitizing High-Traffic Public Areas
Increased frequency and scope of all cleaning services include equipment upgrades and enhanced sanitization of high-traffic areas (lobbies, hallways, elevators, bathrooms, counters, rails, doorknobs, and other frequently contacted surfaces in the church).
Touchless Hand Sanitizer throughout the facility
We have placed several new touchless hand sanitizers throughout the entire facility.
In-Person Experience FAQS
Life Changers Kids is now open for all ages (Nursery-11 years old). No pre-registration required. We will also have goodie bags available in the Lobby for any kids joining their parents in the Main Auditorium. Exceptional Kids will open on Sunday, September 5 as well. Click here for more details.
- Have you had a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, and/or fever above 100.4 °F in the last 72 hours (3 days)? (Please note: fever resolution must be without the aid of fever-reducing medication)
- Have you been around anyone with these symptoms in the past 7 days? (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, and/or fever above 100.4 °F)
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- Have you traveled anywhere that has a significant number of new COVID-19 cases, or is considered a COVID-19 “hot spot,” in the last 7 days?
- Do you live with, or have frequent contact with, someone over 65 or has a serious underlying health condition?
1337 W 15th St.
Chicago, IL 60608.