In-Person Experience Details
We are looking forward to hosting YOU in-person
We will share in Holy Communion at our Hoffman Estates Campus on Sunday, January 24, at 10:30AM CST. All our normal online service times will continue (9AM, 10:30AM, 12:30PM, 5PM CST). We can’t wait to see your faces! 😊 As you know, our capacity is limited, so please reserve your seat in advance. Just a friendly reminder that if you foresee not being able to attend, you are more than welcome to cancel your reservation via your Eventbrite confirmation email.
Pastor Gregory Dickow has a timely word for our entire Global Family. Come and receive.
- Hoffman Estates Campus: 2500 Beverly Rd. Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
- Attendee Parking: Please park at Entrance 2 only, which is near the Café.
- Volunteer Parking: Please park at Entrance 3 only, which is near the Admin Offices.
- Attendee Check-In: You can line up outside at E2 as early as 9:30AM (social distancing guidelines will be implemented).
- The building doors and auditorium will open at 10AM.
- Please have your Eventbrite confirmation email available on your phone or printed with you in-person.
- Increased frequency and scope of all cleaning services include equipment upgrades and enhanced sanitization of high-traffic areas (lobbies, hallways, elevators, bathrooms, counters, rails, doorknobs, and other frequently contacted surfaces in the church).
- NEW Touchless Hand Sanitizer Stations are available throughout the facility.
- A mask is required upon check-in, before entering the building, and throughout the entire experience. Masks may be removed during communion.
- We will have masks available upon entry if needed.
- Cafe & Bookstore will be closed.
- The Lobby gathering spots will be limited, as we will be honoring social distancing guidelines.
- Bathrooms: All bathrooms will be sanitized frequently throughout the experience.
- Kids Care will not be available, but we welcome all families into the auditorium (as long as any seats for children have been reserved in advance). We also have a special gift for all children ages 3 and up.
- Stroller Drop-Off: There will be a spot at Entrance 2, where families are welcome to leave their strollers. We will have an easy ticket system that a team member will manage throughout the service.
- We have removed the curtains in the auditorium in order to make all seating sections available.
- We have blocked off every other row throughout the auditorium, and we will be asking to keep at least 2 open seats between families.
- You and/or your family may sit anywhere in the auditorium that is not blocked off or reserved.
- Our Altar will not be open for post-service gatherings, however, our prayer line will be active the entire day and can be reached at: (847) 645-1070.
- We will be honoring social distancing guidelines throughout the entire service experience.
- Our prep team has already placed unopened, pre-filled communion elements in a clean container to the right and left of each seat. Our prep team used gloves and masks while placing the elements at each seat after the auditorium and seats had been sanitized.
- You can utilize the clean container to place any used communion elements after our Holy Communion moment with Pastor Gregory Dickow. Our sanitation team will remove the containers post service.
- Translation Devices: If you are needing Interpretation in Spanish or Russian, we have devices available in our Lobby.
- We have sanitized all devices.
- A Nursing Mom’s Room will be available near Entrance 3, past our Reception Desk. You can get there through the left exit of the auditorium, as the lobby path will be closed. Signage will be clear.
- A Family Room will be available in Conference Room 1, near Entrance 3, for any families that prefer to have their kids run freely (lol)! You can get there through the left exit of the auditorium, as the lobby path will be closed.
- We will miss hugging each other, but fist bumps are #HIP.
- All volunteers serving will be rocking masks and a lanyard.
- All volunteers will pass a temperature screening upon entering the building.
ONLINE SERVICE SCHEDULE:
- We will be hosting the following ONLINE service experiences at: 9AM, 10:30AM, 12:30PM, & 5PM (CST).
- The in-person Communion Service at 10:30AM at our Hoffman Estates Campus will also be streamed ONLINE. For more details, visit: lifechangerschurch.com/online.