Dad Fest Sunday Services
Sunday, June 16, 2019
Dads, go down to red arrowat Paragraph 2.
Hello mom, daughter, son, or anyone other than “dad”,
Baffled for things to do this Father’s Day? We’ve got you covered. It’s called DAD FEST and it rocks!
- Grilled Burgers & Hot Dogs with all the fixins’
- Lumberjack Axe Throw
- Golf Swing Challenge
- Free Throw Challenge
- Yummy Ice Cream Truck
- Unbelievable Inflatables
- Tattoos and Face Painting for dads & kids!
- Games galore!
DAD FEST celebrates all of the fathers and father figures in our lives. The heart of DAD FEST is to invite our family and friends to church where they can experience some of the happiest, imperfect people on the planet.
Make this Father’s Day one to remember!
Here are the top 4 reasons for you to do DAD FEST:
- You can avoid long waits at the restaurant
- You’ll get home early so you can take it easy
- Win a great “dad” prize (no shirt and tie combos)
- What dad doesn’t like meat on the grill?
So, don’t make excuses . . . make your way to DAD FEST. Bring the entire family. Fun for ALL.
9 AM & 10:30 AM
9 AM & Noon