- This event has passed.
Grief Recovery Program
July 24 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Saturday, repeating until August 14, 2021
This 6 week Grief Recovery Experience starts Saturday, July 10.
Grief is a normal, often overwhelming, reaction to any personally significant loss. Commonly associated with death, grief is more complex and far-reaching. It can be deeply painful, marked by sadness, anguish, and regret. Join us for the Grief Recovery Program, where we will learn how to form a healthy Biblical perspective and a response to grief by engaging in the process, facing the loss, and taking the necessary steps to begin moving forward. You will discover how you can recover all that is missing or broken in your life.
- Date: Saturday, July 10 – Saturday, August 14
- Time: 9AM – 11AM
- In-Person Experience: Hoffman Estates Campus (2500 Beverly Rd. Hoffman Estates, IL 60192) Parking at Entrance 3
Meeting location in the Lakeview Room
- Zoom Experience: Zoom details will be emailed after submitting form
- Special Note: If you choose the in-person experience, but would like to join the zoom experience in the middle of the 6 weeks, we will absolutely permit the swap as long as communication is clear and vice versa.
- Coffee and refreshments will be served.
- There will be no childcare provided.
- We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before class
- For more questions, contact our Pastoral Care Assistant at 847-645-1061 or email us at email@example.com
Sign Up Here