IN-PERSON EASTER EXPERIENCE
APRIL 4 AT 10:30AM
We have reached maximum capacity for our in-person reservations for our Easter Sunday experience at 10:30AM on Sunday, April 4, at our Hoffman Estates Campus. Online reservations are closed. Walk-ins are welcome to line up as early as 9:30AM. We also will have some overflow rooms on-site available.
But, we would love to invite you to join us for our ONLINE experience at any of our service times: 9AM, 10:30AM, 12:30PM, & 5PM.
CHICAGO CAMPUS TRANSPORTATION
Life Changers Kids Easter Spectacular
We are excited to announce that we are hosting Life Changers Kids for a one-time in-person Easter Spectacular Experience for kids ages 4-11 in The Chapel. Reserve your child(ren) a spot when you register for our in-person Easter Sunday Experience. Capacity is limited. Any families registering kids will be encouraged to enter (day of) through Entrance 3, a closer route to The Chapel.
We will also have Easter goodie bags & snacks for any children, ages Nursery–3 years old near Entrance 2, as they join their parents in our main auditorium. We will also be gifting in the mail something special for any kids a part of our Global Family, ages 4-11. Click here for more details.
Sanitizing High-Traffic Public Areas
Increased frequency and scope of all cleaning services include equipment upgrades and enhanced sanitization of high-traffic areas (lobbies, hallways, elevators, bathrooms, counters, rails, doorknobs, and other frequently contacted surfaces in the church).
Touchless Hand Sanitizer throughout the facility
We have placed several new touchless hand sanitizers throughout the entire facility.
In-Person Experience FAQS
We are excited to announce that we are opening Life Changers Kids for a one-time Easter Spectacular event for kids ages 4-11 in The Chapel. Capacity is limited and pre-registration is required. We will not have childcare available for ages Nursery-3, but they are welcome in our main auditorium.
- Have you had a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, and/or fever above 100.4 °F in the last 72 hours (3 days)? (Please note: fever resolution must be without the aid of fever-reducing medication)
- Have you been around anyone with these symptoms in the past 7 days? (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, and/or fever above 100.4 °F)
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- Have you traveled anywhere that has a significant number of new COVID-19 cases, or is considered a COVID-19 “hot spot,” in the last 7 days?
- Do you live with, or have frequent contact with, someone over 65 or has a serious underlying health condition?
2500 Beverly Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192.
We will be providing bus transportation from our Chicago Campus at 9AM: 1337 W 15th St.
Chicago, IL 60608.