Pastor Gregory Dickow has taught us no one can exist without Love, Companionship, Purpose, and Power. What we learn about these as children dramatically impacts our lives and shapes our understanding of our Heavenly Father. Sexual Abuse perverts our understanding of these life necessities and can rob us of our birthright in God.
The Abuse Recovery Program will give you the opportunity to gain a deep Scriptural understanding of each critical area within the heart, mind, and soul, and will provide the resources to connect personally to the Word of God for your complete recovery.
- Date: Spring 2022
- Time: 9AM – 11AM
- In-Person Experience: Hoffman Estates Campus (2500 Beverly Rd. Hoffman Estates, IL 60192) Parking at Entrance 3
Meeting location in the Lakeview Room
- Zoom Experience: Zoom details will be emailed after submitting form
- Special Note: If you choose the in-person experience, but would like to join the zoom experience in the middle of the 6 weeks, we will absolutely permit the swap as long as communication is clear and vice versa.
- Coffee and refreshments will be served.
- There will be no childcare provided.
- We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before class
- For more questions, contact our Pastoral Care Assistant at 847-645-1061 or email us at email@example.com
Sign Up Here
SEXUAL ABUSE RECOVERY SESSIONS