We are thrilled to re-launch our weekly in-person gatherings on Sunday, May 2, at 10:30AM (CT), at our Hoffman Estates Campus. See Pastor Gregory Dickow’s announcement video here. We are also providing transportation from our Chicago Campus and Life Changers Kids will be open for kids ages 4-11. We would love for you to join us!
All our online service times will continue as normal (9AM, 10:30AM, 12:30PM, 5PM CT). Our capacity is limited, so we kindly ask that you reserve your seat (up to 6 per family) for this upcoming in-person experience.
*Please check here for any updates.
Life Changers Kids
We are excited to announce that Life Changers Kids will be open for kids ages 4-11, in The Chapel. Reserve your child(ren) a spot when you register for our in-person gathering. Capacity is limited. Any families registering kids will be encouraged to enter (day of) through Entrance 3, a closer route to The Chapel.
We will also have goodie bags for any children, ages Nursery–3 years old near Entrance 2, as they join their parents in our main auditorium. Click here for more details.
Sanitizing High-Traffic Public Areas
Increased frequency and scope of all cleaning services include equipment upgrades and enhanced sanitization of high-traffic areas (lobbies, hallways, elevators, bathrooms, counters, rails, doorknobs, and other frequently contacted surfaces in the church).
Touchless Hand Sanitizer throughout the facility
We have placed several new touchless hand sanitizers throughout the entire facility.
In-Person Experience FAQS
We are excited to announce that Life Changers Kids will be open for kids ages 4-11, in The Chapel. Capacity is limited and pre-registration is required. We will not have childcare available for ages Nursery-3, but they are welcome in our main auditorium.
- Have you had a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, and/or fever above 100.4 °F in the last 72 hours (3 days)? (Please note: fever resolution must be without the aid of fever-reducing medication)
- Have you been around anyone with these symptoms in the past 7 days? (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, and/or fever above 100.4 °F)
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- Have you traveled anywhere that has a significant number of new COVID-19 cases, or is considered a COVID-19 “hot spot,” in the last 7 days?
- Do you live with, or have frequent contact with, someone over 65 or has a serious underlying health condition?
2500 Beverly Rd.
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192.
We will be providing shuttle transportation from our Chicago Campus at 9AM:
1337 W 15th St.
Chicago, IL 60608.