Life Changers In-Person Experience
January 24 at 10:30am
On Sunday, January 24, at 10:30AM (CST), we will share in Holy Communion at our Hoffman Estates Campus, and would love for you to join us for this in-person worship experience. All our normal online service times will continue (9AM, 10:30AM, 12:30PM, 5PM CST). Our capacity is limited, so we kindly ask that you register for this event below. This is a one-time in-person experience. Please stay tuned for future in-person gatherings.
*Dates subject to change. Please check here for any updates.
Sanitizing High-Traffic Public Areas
Increased frequency and scope of all cleaning services include equipment upgrades and enhanced sanitization of high-traffic areas (lobbies, hallways, elevators, bathrooms, counters, rails, doorknobs, and other frequently contacted surfaces in the church).
Touchless Hand Sanitizer throughout the facility
We have placed several new touchless hand sanitizers throughout the entire facility.
January 24 will be a family service as childcare will not be provided. We will have goodie bags for kids ages 3-12.
In-Person Experience FAQS
January 24 will be a family service as childcare will not be provided. We will have goodie bags for any kids (ages 3-12) who join their parents.For more details about Life Changers Kids, click here.
- Have you had a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, and/or fever above 100.4 °F in the last 72 hours (3 days)? (Please note: fever resolution must be without the aid of fever-reducing medication)
- Have you been around anyone with these symptoms in the past 7 days? (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, and/or fever above 100.4 °F)
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- Have you traveled anywhere that has a significant number of new COVID-19 cases, or is considered a COVID-19 “hot spot,” in the last 7 days?
- Do you live with, or have frequent contact with, someone over 65 or has a serious underlying health condition?