“You have circled this mountain long enough. Now turn north.“-Deuteronomy 2:3
Addiction is dependence on a substance, activity, or behavior, the obtaining of which and continuing in, becomes a central point of life’s activities and threatens the quality of life God has for each of us. Any substance or behavior taken to excess emotionally or physically can become an addiction.
God is the God of deliverance; it’s a covenant promise. Deliverance comes in an instant, inside. This program will give you the tools to work your deliverance from the inside out. (Philippians 2:12). We offer the Word of God, opportunity to develop a vision for walking in recovery, accountability, community, as well as emotional and spiritual support, all bathed in prayer.
This is not a “how to” class, but a hands-on personal program designed to meet your unique needs for living a recovered lifestyle. Based on Pastor Gregory Dickow’s powerful book, The Power to Change Today, Simple Secrets to the Satisfied Life. We are here to walk with you through your journey northward!
- Date: Fall 2021
- Time: 9AM – 11AM
- In-Person Experience: Hoffman Estates Campus (2500 Beverly Rd. Hoffman Estates, IL 60192) Parking at Entrance 3
Meeting location in the Lakeview Room
- Zoom Experience: Zoom details will be emailed after submitting form
- Special Note: If you choose the in-person experience, but would like to join the zoom experience in the middle of the 6 weeks, we will absolutely permit the swap as long as communication is clear and vice versa.
- Coffee and refreshments will be served.
- There will be no childcare provided.
- We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before class
- For more questions, contact our Pastoral Care Assistant at 847-645-1061 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up Here
ADDICTIONS RECOVERY SESSIONS