In-Person Experience Details
We are looking forward to hosting YOU in-person
We are thrilled to re-launch our weekly in-person gatherings on Sunday, May 2, at 10:30AM (CT), at our Hoffman Estates Campus. See Pastor Gregory Dickow’s announcement video here. We are also providing transportation from our Chicago Campus and Life Changers Kids will be open for kids ages 4-11. All our normal online service times will continue (9AM, 10:30AM, 12:30PM, 5PM CT). We can’t wait to see you in-person! 😊 As you know, our capacity is limited, so please reserve your seat in advance. Just a friendly reminder that if you foresee not being able to attend, you are more than welcome to cancel your reservation via your Eventbrite confirmation email.
Pastor Gregory Dickow has an uplifting word for our entire Global Family. We’re excited to launch into the deep…together.
- Hoffman Estates Campus: 2500 Beverly Rd. Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
- Attendee Parking: Please park at Entrance 2, which is near the Café.
- Family Parking: Please park at Entrance 3 if you have kids ages 4-11 attending Life Changers Kids.
- Volunteer Parking: Please park at Entrance 3 only, which is near the Admin Offices.
- Attendee Check-In: You can line up outside at E2 and E3 as early as 9:30AM (social distancing guidelines will be implemented).
- The building doors, auditorium, and The Chapel will open at 10AM.
- Please have your Eventbrite confirmation email available on your phone or printed with you in-person.
- Increased frequency and scope of all cleaning services include equipment upgrades and enhanced sanitization of high-traffic areas (lobbies, hallways, elevators, bathrooms, counters, rails, doorknobs, and other frequently contacted surfaces in the church).
- NEW Touchless Hand Sanitizer Stations are available throughout the facility.
- A mask is required upon check-in, before entering the building, and throughout the entire experience.
- We will have masks available upon entry if needed.
LIFE CHANGERS KIDS:
- We are excited to announce that Life Changers Kids will be open for kids ages 4-11, in The Chapel.
- Face masks are required for all kids and all of our enhanced safety procedures listed above are also in place for our Life Changers Kids experience.
- Pre-registration is required for all kids, with limited capacity. Reserve your child(ren) a spot when you register for our in-person gathering.
- Families registering kids ages 4-11 are encouraged to enter through Entrance 3, a closer route to The Chapel.
- We will also have goodie bags for any children, ages Nursery–3 years old near Entrance 2, as they join their parents in our main auditorium.
- If capacity is reached for our Life Changers Kids experience, you will be added to a waiting list and will be contacted if space becomes available.
- We are providing a shuttle from our Chicago Campus on Sunday, May 2.
- Shuttle will leave our Chicago Campus promptly at 9AM and will return by 1:30PM.
- You can reserve your seat on the shuttle when you register for our in-person gathering.
- Chicago Campus: 1337 W 15th St., Chicago, IL 60067.
- Cafe & Bookstore will be closed.
- We will be honoring social distancing guidelines in the Lobby.
- Bathrooms: All bathrooms will be sanitized frequently throughout the experience.
- Stroller Drop-Off: There will be a spot at Entrance 2, where families are welcome to leave their strollers. We will have an easy ticket system that a team member will manage throughout the service.
- We have removed the curtains in the auditorium in order to make all seating sections available.
- We have blocked off every other row throughout the auditorium, and we will be asking to keep at least 2 open seats between families.
- You and/or your family may sit anywhere in the auditorium that is not blocked off or reserved.
- Our Altar will not be open for post-service gatherings, however, our prayer line will be active the entire day and can be reached at: (847) 645-9100.
- We will be honoring social distancing guidelines throughout the entire service experience.
- Translation Devices: If you are needing Interpretation in Spanish or Russian, we have devices available in our Lobby.
- We have sanitized all devices.
- A Nursing Mom’s Room will be available near Entrance 3, past our Reception Desk. You can get there through the left exit of the auditorium, as the lobby path will be closed. Signage will be clear.
- A Family Room will be available in Conference Room 1, near Entrance 3, for any families that prefer to have their kids run freely (lol)! You can get there through the left exit of the auditorium, as the lobby path will be closed.
- An Overflow Room will also be available in the Café.
- We will miss hugging each other, but fist bumps are #HIP.
- All volunteers serving will be rocking masks and a lanyard.
- All volunteers will pass a temperature screening upon entering the building.
ONLINE SERVICE SCHEDULE:
- We will be hosting the following ONLINE service experiences at: 9AM, 10:30AM, 12:30PM, & 5PM (CT).
- Our in-person gathering at 10:30AM at our Hoffman Estates Campus will also be streamed ONLINE. For more details, visit: lifechangerschurch.com/online.