In-Person Experience DetailsHoffman Estates Campus
We are looking forward to hosting YOU in-person
Our in-person gatherings are happening every Sunday at 10:30AM (CT), at our Hoffman Estates Campus. All are welcome! Life Changers Kids is open for all ages (Nursery-11 years old). No pre-registration required. We encourage all attendees to wear masks upon entry and while moving anywhere throughout the building and auditorium. Masks may be removed once you are at your seat. Life Changers Kids (only ages 4-11) are also encouraged to wear masks until they are at their seats. We look forward to seeing you in-person. 😊
You are also welcome to join us for our online experience, which will continue as normal at the following times: 9AM, 10:30AM, 12:30PM, & 5PM CT. Pastor Gregory Dickow has an especially timely word for our entire Global Family. We’re excited to launch into the deep…together.
- Hoffman Estates Campus: 2500 Beverly Rd. Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
- Attendee Parking: Please park at Entrance 2, which is near the Café.
- Kids Parking: Please park at Entrance 1 if you have kids ages 2-11 attending Life Changers Kids.
- Volunteer Parking: Please park at Entrance 3 only, which is near the Admin Offices.
- The building doors and auditorium will open at 10AM.
- You do not need to pre-register to attend any in-person services. All are welcome.
- Increased frequency and scope of all cleaning services include equipment upgrades and enhanced sanitization of high-traffic areas (lobbies, hallways, elevators, bathrooms, counters, rails, doorknobs, and other frequently contacted surfaces in the church).
- NEW Touchless Hand Sanitizer Stations are available throughout the facility.
- We encourage all attendees to wear masks upon entry and while moving anywhere throughout the building and auditorium. Masks may be removed once you are at your seat.
- This also applies to children attending our kids experience.
- We will have masks available upon entry if needed.
LIFE CHANGERS KIDS:
- Life Changers Kids is open for kids ages 4-11, in the Kids Wing (Entrance 1).
- Pre-registration is not required. Kids check-in will take place upon arrival.
- As masks will no longer be required upon entry or while moving anywhere throughout the building, we kindly encourage each parent to feel free to decide what they prefer is best for their children.
- Families checking in kids ages 4-11 are encouraged to enter through Entrance 1, the direct route to the Kids Wing.
- We will not have childcare available for ages 0-23 months, but they are welcome in our main auditorium. We have a goody bag available for them as well.
- We also have a Family Room available in Conference Room 1, if preferred.
- For more details, click here.
- The Life Changers Store and Café are now open!
- We will be honoring social distancing guidelines in the Lobby.
- Bathrooms: All bathrooms will be sanitized frequently throughout the experience.
- Stroller Drop-Off: There will be a spot at Entrance 2, where families are welcome to leave their strollers. We will have an easy ticket system that a team member will manage throughout the service.
- You and/or your family may sit anywhere in the auditorium that is not blocked off or reserved.
- Our Altar is open post-service and we also have prayer stations throughout the building where our prayer partners will be available to agree with you. Our prayer line will also be active the entire day and can be reached at: (847) 645-9100.
- We have spaced out seating available in 2 of the back sections (closest to entrance 3) where every other row is closed off. This is in order to accommodate members who prefer to remain spaced out from each other.
- We will be asking to keep at least 1 open seat between families.
- Translation Devices: If you are needing Interpretation in Spanish or Russian, we have devices available in our Lobby.
- We have sanitized all devices.
- A Nursing Mom’s Room will be available near Entrance 3, past our Reception Desk. You can get there through the left exit of the auditorium, as the lobby path will be closed. Signage will be clear.
- A Family Room will be available in Conference Room 1, near Entrance 3, for any families that prefer to have their kids run freely (lol)! You can get there through the left exit of the auditorium, as the lobby path will be closed.
- An Overflow Room will also be available in the Café.
- We will miss hugging each other, but fist bumps are #HIP.
- All volunteers serving will be rocking a lanyard.
- If you’re interested in joining the team, click here.
ONLINE SERVICE SCHEDULE:
- We will be hosting the following ONLINE service experiences at: 9AM, 10:30AM, 12:30PM, & 5PM (CT).
- Our in-person gathering at 10:30AM at our Hoffman Estates Campus will also be streamed ONLINE. For more details, visit: lifechangerschurch.com/online.
SPECIAL HEALTH NOTE:
We look forward to seeing you in-person. COVID-19 is highly contagious and is known to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By entering the Life Changers International Church building, you agree to abide by the procedures established by the church to protect attendees and staff. See here for the current safety guidelines. You agree that you voluntarily assume the risk that you and/or your family may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the church, and you waive any liability against the church and any other parties. You also acknowledge that for all future events/meetings that you attend, you will adhere to the current policy and follow the guidelines.