Our objective is to provide participants in the Divorce Recovery Program the tools and resources with which to examine and normalize their challenging divorce and relationship-related life experiences. The course will help to alleviate the pain of relationship separation, as one continues forward to a full and fruitful purpose within the body of Christ.
Practical information exercises will be provided, along with tools and resources. There will be opportunities for large group, as well as, one on one prayer and accountability partnering, with all exercises that are saturated with the very personal Word of God.
- Date: Saturday, November 6 – Saturday, December 4, 2021
- Time: 9AM – 11AM
- In-Person Experience: Hoffman Estates Campus (2500 Beverly Rd. Hoffman Estates, IL 60192) Parking at Entrance 3
Meeting location in the Lakeview Room
- Zoom Experience: Zoom details will be emailed after submitting form
- Special Note: If you choose the in-person experience, but would like to join the zoom experience in the middle of the 4 weeks, we will absolutely permit the swap as long as communication is clear and vice versa.
- Coffee and refreshments will be served.
- There will be no childcare provided.
- We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before class
- For more questions, contact our Pastoral Care Assistant at 847-645-1061 or email us at email@example.com
*Due to Thanksgiving weekend, there will not be a recovery session on Saturday, November 27.
Sign Up Here
DIVORCE/RELATIONSHIP RECOVERY SESSIONS