We are thrilled about our weekly in-person gatherings happening every Sunday at 10:30AM (CT), at our Hoffman Estates Campus. We are providing transportation from our Chicago Campus and Life Changers Kids is open for ages 4-11. All are welcome. No pre-registration required. Masks will be required upon entry and while moving anywhere throughout the building and auditorium. Masks may be removed once you are at your seat. We look forward to seeing you in-person.
You are also welcome to join us for our online experience, which will continue as normal at the following times: 9AM, 10:30AM, 12:30PM, & 5PM CT.
Life Changers Kids
Life Changers Kids is open for kids ages 4-11, in The Chapel. No pre-registration required. Any families checking-in kids are encouraged to enter (day of) through Entrance 3, a closer route to The Chapel. We will also have goodie bags for all children, ages Nursery–3 years old near Entrance 2, as they join their parents in our main auditorium. Click here for more details.
Sanitizing High-Traffic Public Areas
Increased frequency and scope of all cleaning services include equipment upgrades and enhanced sanitization of high-traffic areas (lobbies, hallways, elevators, bathrooms, counters, rails, doorknobs, and other frequently contacted surfaces in the church).
Touchless Hand Sanitizer throughout the facility
We have placed several new touchless hand sanitizers throughout the entire facility.
In-Person Experience FAQS
Life Changers Kids is open for kids ages 4-11, in The Chapel. No pre-registration required. We will not have childcare available for ages Nursery-3, but they are welcome in our main auditorium. We have a snack bag for them in the Cafe. We also have a Family Room available in Conference Room 1, if preferred.
- Have you had a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, and/or fever above 100.4 °F in the last 72 hours (3 days)? (Please note: fever resolution must be without the aid of fever-reducing medication)
- Have you been around anyone with these symptoms in the past 7 days? (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, and/or fever above 100.4 °F)
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- Have you traveled anywhere that has a significant number of new COVID-19 cases, or is considered a COVID-19 “hot spot,” in the last 7 days?
- Do you live with, or have frequent contact with, someone over 65 or has a serious underlying health condition?
2500 Beverly Rd.
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192.
We will be providing shuttle transportation from our Chicago Campus at 9AM:
1337 W 15th St.
Chicago, IL 60608.