WEEKLY IN THE ROOM REMINDERS
We are excited to communicate that beginning Sunday, May 2, we will begin holding one in-person service every week. It will be at 10:30AM (CT) at our Hoffman Estates Campus.
For the month of May, Life Changers Kids will be hosting live experiences in The Chapel for ages 4–11. Entrance 3 will be the entrance to use as check-in for the kids are throughout the hallway leading into the Chapel. Pre-registration for May 2 is now open, reserve seats for your kids now.
There are a few things we wanted to share with you about our upcoming experience. Here is a brief overview of what you can expect.
- Please park at Entrance #3. Doors will open at 10AM. We are asking that all families dropping off children to enter through Entrance #3 to access our Kids Registration line safely and efficiently.
REGISTRATION & CHECK-IN: KIDS 4-11
- Upon arrival, there will be multiple kiosks available for you to check-in your children. There will be a Kids Team member at each kiosk to assist.
- Throughout May, we will be hosting some hands-on training for our Kids volunteers that will be serving in the Nursery–3 year old classrooms. Therefore, with all the new safety protocols and procedures to keep all our families safe, Nursery–3 year old classrooms will NOT re-open yet.
- For our in-person weekly experiences starting May 2, please bring your Nursery–3 year olds with you in the Main Auditorium. We will always have a goodie bag for them in the Café. Stay tuned for more details regarding when those classrooms will be open!
- Stroller Drop-Off: There will be a spot at Entrance 2, where families are welcome to leave their strollers. We will have an easy ticket system that a team member will manage throughout the service.
- After check-in, you will be given a tag that will allow you to pick-up your child after service. (1) Parent or Guardian will be allowed to escort their kids down the hallway, where a Kids Team member will then direct the kids straight to The Chapel.
- (1) Parent or Guardian will be allowed to pick up your child. Please be sure to have your tag present upon picking up your child after service. There will be an organized pick-up line as we do our best to honor social distancing.
MASKS & SANITATION STATIONS:
- Masks must be worn at all times for parents and children above the age of 2. We will have multiple sanitation stations throughout the hallways and The Chapel.
- If you have any questions or feedback concerning your child’s experience, please reach out to our Kids Team Coordinator, Chandler Avila here.
We will have additional space for families that are more comfortable staying together throughout our entire worship experience. Check out our overflow room located in Conference Room #1 (E3) or in the Café (E2)!
In addition, If you are a nursing mom, we have a special room for you located near conference room #1 with clear signage. If you are looking for additional changing stations, those will be available in both women’s and men’s bathrooms located at Entrance #2 & #3.
If your kids are planning to stay in service with you, we have a special gift for your kids ages 0–11 near our Café!
We look forward to seeing you for our weekly in the room experience Sunday, May 2 at 10:30AM. We really CANNOT WAIT to party with your kids!